ASG Global offers a hot-swap program for customers who are having issues with their installed iGuard and cannot wait to have it returned from repair.
We will at our option send you by overnight delivery a refurbished iGuard unit which is functionally similar to the one you have with a six month warranty. In the box with the iGuard unit you will find a return shipment label with which to return your malfunctioning iGuard. You MUST return the malfunctioning iGuard to us within 15 days or we will charge you $299.95 for the core charge of the refurbished iGuard.
Simply replace the malfunctioning iGuard with the hot-spare and you will be up and running in no time. Following is the replacement procedure to follow when replacing an existing iGuard on your system:
Process for iGuard replacement -
1. backup the database
2. write down all network settings
3. remove the unit from the wall (2 simple connections)
4. attach new unit to the wall
5. set up the new unit with network settings from line 2
6. restore the db from the backup on your management PC.
7. return the defective unit to ASG Global promptly to avoid a non-refundable $299.95 charge on your credit card.