All iGuards are warranted for a period of 14 months from the date of manufacture or 12 months from the date of purchase (whichever is longer).
What is covered by warranty –
iGuard™ is warranted against defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months from the date it is shipped to the final user. It is the final end user’s responsibility to maintain proof of date-of-purchase. We may elect to replace the defective part(s) or units with new part(s) or units at our option.
Whether we ship repair parts or replace the defective unit, the below Procedure for Warranty Service must be followed:
- The iGuard™ user must contact the Dealer or Distributor where the product was originally purchased and notify them of the defect or problem;
- The Dealer/Distributor will then contact iGuard™ Technical Support at the number or address below and determination of Warranty disposition will be made;
- If it is determined that the product is covered by Warranty, iGuard™ Technical Support will issue an RMA for return to the iGuard™ Service Center listed below;
- If it is determined that the part can be replaced in the field, the iGuard™ Service Center will ship the replacement part, with replacement instructions, to the user at no charge;
- If the user is returning the unit for replacement, the user must pay all freight and shipping charges.
What is not covered by warranty –
- Damage to the fingerprint scanner or keypad due to misuse or abuse
- Any problems related to outdoor use
- Damage to any part due to chemicals used for cleaning or other purposes
- Improper installation
- Devices used with or in conjunction with the iGuard™ unit
- Acts of God or nature
- Any and all transportation charges to iGuardDirect.com - WE WILL PAY FOR RETURN POSTAGE IN THE USA.
To Obtain Warranty Service - Please call us toll free at 800-519-8800 or direct at 360-770-9079 in the USA.
Please send the following along with your iGuard PREPAID AND INSURED by USPS Priority Mail:
- Original Dated Sales Receipt or web order information
- Written Description of Problem
- Contact Phone Number
- Customer Name
- Return Address
Send your iGuard insured via UPS or USPS Priority Mail to:
ASG Global, Inc
iGuard Warranty Repair Department
506 N Sullivan Rd, Suite F325, Spokane Valley, WA 99037